photo by dianegrapegrower
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs zucchini, grated in long shreds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, shredded
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1. Cook linguine in salted, boiling water.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, healt butter and oil in large skillet. Saute onion and red pepper until tender. Add zucchini and saute until tender. Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine thoroughly.
- 3. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Add to zucchini and toss to combine. Add reserved cooking water as needed to moisten.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!