photo by canarygirl
- Ready In:
- Dry the bread in the oven for about 10 minutes, while you preheat it to 350º.
- Remove bread from oven.
- Halve garlic, and rub each half onto a slice of bread.
- Slice and chop zucchini and garlic (the same garlic that was used to rub bread), and steam for 15 minutes, or until very tender.
- Transfer to a bowl, and mash well.
- Add ricotta, salt and pepper, and mash well again.
- Spread over bread and bake 15 minutes.
- Note: A tasty variation is to add a bit of parmesan cheese to the mixture, maybe a bit of basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!