Zucchini Crab Quiche
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake piecrust for 10 minutes, cool.
- Whip eggs and milk/cream until light and fluffy.
- add all other ingredients, watch salt as crab and cheese are fairly salty.
- Pour into prebaked pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean, be careful not to overcook, just until touched in the middle is almost firm to touch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!