Zucchini and Yogurt Farfalle
A recipe from Ricardo. Looks very good.
- Ready In:
- 225 g farfalle pasta
- 4 small zucchini, grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt (in the recipe it asks for 10% of fat, I don't know if you use reduced-fat or fat-free, if it will af)
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- In a saucepan with salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and lightly oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the zucchini at high heat in oil until lightly golden. Add garlic, rosemary and keep cooking 1 minute. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Stir well and reheat. Adjust seasoning. You can serve with lamb chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation