Zucchini and Tomato Medley
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I just made this up tonight and it blew my mind! The flavors are rich and my seven and five year old children inhaled it! Definitely and easy way to get your kids to eat their vegetables!
- Ready In:
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped into triangles
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet, adding just the garlic to let it saute a bit.
- Add the chopped onions,sprinkle the seasoned salt over them, and let them cook, stirring constantly, until they are slightly golden. 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the zucchini, and sprinkle the oregano and black pepper over the top. Cook on medium low heat until they are heated thoroughly, stirring occasionally. 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, and turn the heat up to medium high. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are softened and the zucchini is as well. 5 minutes.
- Place on a plate spread out, and sprinkle the mozzarella on top. Serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION