Zucchini and Squash Parmesan
A delicious and healthy vegetable dish.
- Ready In:
- 4 zucchini, cut into 2 inch slices
- 4 yellow squash, cut into 2 inch slices
- olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a glass dish or metal pan with olive oil.
- Place the cut zucchini and squash slices in the dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation