Zucchini and Parmesan Gratin
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray. (You can use another size of pan, but be sure that the mixture is no more than 1 1/2 inches thick in the pan.)
- Mix all of the ingredients together well and pour into the pan.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was DELICIOUS! And fabulous cold for lunch the following day. I did make some substitutions as follows: cheddar for the parmesan, 1/2 cup fine corn meal for 1/2 cup of the all purpose flour, 3 Tablespoons of fresh dill replaced all other herbs mentioned, significantly more than a dash of freshly ground black pepper.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a retired community college instructor. I taught Communication Studies for 36 years, 34 of them at a community college in California. I do a lot of church volunteer work, and a lot of pitterputtering, and retirement is great!