Zucchini and Carrots With Garlic and Herbs
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, cut into fine julienne strips
- 1⁄2 lb zucchini, cut into fine julienne strips
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- Add carrots, zucchini and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until just barely tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation
I just had this a Sbarro's pizza in our mall. OMG! Fabulously delicious! I love this vegie dish with yellow and green squash as well. I am thrilled to have this recipe, as I did not want to have to recreate the pizza shop version. Thank you very much posting. Delish!!! Abslolutely the right blend of herbs and garlic. Addictive, too.