photo by Dine Dish
- Ready In:
- Cut Zucchini into rounds, seperate and discard the ends.
- pour ranch dressing into a sealable plastic bag, and add zucchini.
- Seal the bag.
- Shake your bag o' zucchini until each piece appears satisfactorily covered in ranch remove from bag, (you can dip your ranched slices into the parmesan here) place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- or place your ranched zucchini onto foil lined baking sheet and sprinkle parmesan cheese over all zucchini slices.
- broil on high, 6-8 inches away from flame for 7-8 minutes or this is even toaster oven friendly, but time is reduced to about 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
VERY yummy. Can't really rate it, as I used yellow squash 'cuz that's what I had. I will say, though, that I was trying to use up some Ranch that I did not like, and it was very good and I felt great about not tossing the Ranch. Kids liked it (ages 7 & 9) and my husband RAVED about how good it was. Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a 29 year old professional, who loves cooking. Banned from the kitchen as a child, and too busy just being to learn to cook before, I'm a culinary late bloomer who is tip-toeing her way back into the kitchen.</p> <p>Joined Weight Watchers in August of 09, and have lost almost 60 lbs!! Currently trying to cook as healthy as possible and on plan! Have recently been going pretty crazy over the Hungry Girl cookbooks!!</p>