Zip and Steam Red Potatoes With Butter and Garlic
- Ready In:
- Thoroughly mix in butter with the rest of the ingredients.
- Seal bag and shake gently to further combine ingredients and distribute butter evenly.
- Pat ingredients into single layer, place bag in microwave.
- Microwave on full power for 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling.
- Shake bag to distribute butter and seasonings.
- Carefully open bag and remove contents.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped parsley if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love Zaar! Iam so addicted to this site. I may not cook as often as I would like to or try a lot of the recipes I would like to but I do enjoy reading them all and saving them all. :) I have Fibro and chronic fatigue so i try to pick recipes with the fewest amount of ingredients as possible with still alot of flavor to save my energy.:) PLEASE REVIEW MY RECIPES IF YOU MAKE ONE>>>>I LOVE FEEDBACK!:)Thank you to all those who have reviewed!:) YAY!! I FINALLY GOT PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!!!! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">