Zesty Tomato-Garlic Fish
Simple, easy, baked fish in a lemon-garlic tomato sauce--- a great light dinner. Serve with Pasta and a salad.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes or (14 1/2 ounce) can ready-cut tomatoes
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, combine tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic salt, olive oil and pepper; mix well.
- Top with fish fillets in a single layer.
- Spoon some tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with pine nuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation