Zesty Summer Salad
A light, easy and tasty salad! Prep time does not include marinating time. Plan ahead as this should marinate for 4-24 hours.
- Ready In:
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- In a refrigerator container, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, and scallions. Add the dressing, and season to taste with salt and pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, stirring the salad several times.
- To serve, drain off most of the dressing. Place a lettuce leaf on each of 6 salad plates and spoon salad into each leaf. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan over each.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION