Zesty Lemon Tuna Cakes
- Ready In:
- 5 ounces Starkist lemon and cracked pepper tuna fillets (flavored pouch)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna with the next five ingredients.
- Shape mixture into four equal size patties.
- In a medium, non-stick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- (I just covered the bottom of the pan with the oil).
- Cook and brown the patties on med-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- When golden brown on both sides remove and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!