Zesty Citrus Brown Sugar Bourbon Chicken
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 seedless oranges, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices (optional)
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, orange peel and juice in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade. If desired, grill orange slices 30 seconds per side. Serve chicken with grilled orange slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!