Zesty Bean Salad
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas (or your favorite beans)
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shallot (or red onion)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (or more to taste)
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup grated cucumber
- 1 cup bell pepper, thinly sliced (choose a variety of colors)
- handful of chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours- the longer it sits, the better it will taste!
- Serve as is or over field greens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I LOVE-- **Jesus--my savior **life **working at the zoo **cooking fun new healthy food..and when my family actually eats it **cleaning **gardening-- especially flowers that attract butterflies ** MUSIC - piano is my release from stressful life **my family!! **being yearbook editor and nhs president!! <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%203/ZWT3-Participation.gif"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%204/ZWTAB-tg.gif"> <img src="http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1984/jefesdelabk5.jpg">