Zeeva22 Eggplant Stromboli
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- leftover eggplant parmesan cheese, Yummy Low Carb Low Fat Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine) (1/2 the recipe or use 1 grilled eggplant, 1 roasted red pepper, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and ricotta ch)
- pizza dough (1/2 of Pizza Dough Bread Machine makes enough for 2 large Stromboli`s)
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce, use your favorite (plus some extra for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll out the dough into about 12x10.
- Place leftover eggplant on edge of dough closest to you.
- Roll the side with the toppings into the bare dough. Bringing the side up and pinching so nothing leaks out.
- Score the top of the dough for steam to escape.
- You can do an egg wash of just brush with water.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- Live, Love, & Laugh.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!