Yummy Sweet Potato Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this on another site - credit goes to Tina B. My family raved over this recipe so I'm adding it to this site to save it to make again next thanksgiving.
- Ready In:
- 5 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325F Put sweet potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water to cover. Cook over medium heat until tender. Drain and Mash.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, salt, butter, milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Place in a 9 x 13 pan and top with topping.
- Topping - mix brown sugar, flour, butter and pecans.
- Bake for 30 minutes until topping is brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION