Yummy Nilla Wafer Chocolate Banana Pudding Dessert
- Ready In:
- In a 9x7 or 9x9 pan,.
- Using milk, mix both flavors of pudding in separate bowls and set aside.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with nilla wafers - sprinkle milk on the bottom to help soften the cookies.
- Cover the nilla wafers with banana cream pudding.
- Place sliced banana's on top of pudding
- Cover banana's with whipped topping.
- Add another layer of Nilla wafers.
- Cover the nilla wafers with chocolate pudding.
- Place sliced bananas on top of pudding.
- 9. Finish off with final layer of whipped topping.
- Place in fridge for an hour - then dig in! This is even better the next day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!