Yummy and Simple Blueberry Sauce (Goes With My Blueberry Scones!
This yummy sauce goes very well with my Recipe #59337. It's also good on biscuits, and sometimes I pour it over vanilla ice cream ENJOY! Prep time includes time to boil. Serving sizes vary depending on how much you use hehe.. its just an estimate.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- Blend the blueberries and lemon juice in your blender.
- Then fold the sugar and lemon zest into the blueberry/lemon juice mixture.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat on medium (stirring constantly) until it comes to a boil.
- Serve with my Simple & Yummy Blueberry Scones (Recipe #59337) or use it on whatever else you think it will taste good with!