Yucatan Lime Fish
- Ready In:
- Thinly Slice garlic and saute in oil until crisp and brown.
- Set aside.
- Heat a large heavy pan on high heat and add oil until hot.
- Add fish and Jalepeno.
- Saute fish until crispy on one side.
- Do not disturb fish while cooking.
- Fish need not be done at this point.
- Lower heat to medium/low.
- Squeeze juice from limes (about 3/8 cup) and add to pan.
- Fish will now 'poach' in lime juice.
- Remove fish when done and rest on a plate.
- Add chopped cilantro, if using Allow lime juice to thicken slightly and mingle with oil and fish juices.
- Pour on top of fish and top with toasted garlic.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!