Yuanyang (Hong Kong-Style Coffee With Sweetened Tea)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very popular Hong Kong drink.
- Ready In:
- 4 small black tea bags, paper and strings removed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- Simmer tea and 1 cup water in a 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes. Squeeze out and discard tea bags.
- Stir in milk and bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in coffee; pour into glasses.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION