- Ready In:
- 175 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 3 drops vanilla essence (few drops)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup custard powder
- 50 g butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- add essence.
- sift flour and custard powder together, fold into creamed mixture.
- roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls.
- place on oven tray, gently flatten with a floured fork (not to hard, you still want a thick cookie and it does not rise when baking).
- bake for 15-20 minutes, when cold sandwich together in pairs with butter filling.
- to make butter filling:.
- beat all ingredients until well combined.
Join The Conversation