You Gotta Have "Sole"
- Ready In:
- 4 sole fillets (or any white fish)
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Spread half the butter in a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle on half the cheese.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on top and dot with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400, basting with melted butter and cheese until fish flakes, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with drippings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and so I am thrilled that I found recipezaar. I work as an educational assistant in a food school so I am around food all day long. I have four children, three of which have already flown the coop so to speak but I still have my 'baby' at home. (He's 21). I am lucky in that I have my summers off so I spend a lot of time trying new recipes and catching up on my reading. I also play soccer in a ladies league to stay in shape.