photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 50 g flour, wholemeal, plain
- 1 egg
- 75 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390°F.
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of each muffin tin, then heat for 5 mins in the oven.
- Simply whisk the egg and flour together and slowly add the milk.
- Add the mixture to the muffin tins and heat for 10 mins in the oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!