Yogurt Cheese - Lemon
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
So lemony. Can be used as a dip or topping. Be sure to drain the yogurt overnight for a maximum cheese thickness or use the already thick Greek-style yogurt. Recipe from Donvier Yogurt Cheese Maker brochure.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 5mins
- 1 cup yogurt cheese or 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Combine everything in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 3-hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit or on any dessert calling for sweetened whipped cream as a topping. Or eat it by itself in a little bowl.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I've made this twice. It's fabulous. I love whipped cream, but I don't need the extra fat. I was looking for a topping for strawberries that used yogurt and lemons which I always have on hand. Nice hint of sweet and some tart over fresh strawberries slightly sweetened with sugar and used the gluten free shortcake recipe.Reply