Yellow Squash Patties
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated yellow squash
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine first 6 ingredients and beat well with an electric mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop mixture by tablespoons onto a hot greased skillet.
- Cook until golden brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Born, raised and living in the great state of Texas! In addition to cooking, my passions are decorating, reading, poking around antique/junk shops and travel (I was a travel agent for 15 years). I used to collect cookbooks, my favorites being Southern Living, but now I have Recipezaar which is a lot more fun. I'm always on the lookout for recipes with shrimp, pasta, or spinach.