Yankee Potato Salad
I live in the south, but I'm from the north. This potato salad pleases both regions! Cooking time includes cooling time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- black pepper
- Boil the potatoes whole for about 20-30 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain and cool completely.
- Large dice the potatoes( or slice in rounds). Plece in a bowl with enough room for stirring.
- Add the remaining ingrdients, using salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and chill until ready to serve.
- Feel free to add more sour cream if salad seems dry.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION