Beef & Pork Yakisoba
A Japanese dish taught to my aunt and adapted by me. A cheap, easy dish that feeds many and is very filling. You can create this with any meat/ramen combination really. Also, if you want less meat you can use a half pound of each meat.
- Ready In:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 7 -10 green onions
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ginger, grated (to taste)
- 3 cups Chinese cabbage or 3 cups napa cabbage, chopped
- 3 -5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and ground pork.
- Once browned, add green onions, ginger, carrots, and cabbage.
- Cook vegetable/meat mixture until Cabbage leaves are slightly translucent.
- Add Oyster Sauce and Soy sauce.
- In another pot, boil water.
- Once boiling, place Ramen noodles into water and place spice packet to the side.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and add to Vegetable/meat mixture.
- Add spice packets, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This makes ground beef a bit more exciting than the usual ground beef meals. It's super quick to make and it's got lots of flavor. I chose to add some broccoli, because I love lots of veggies. You could throw lots of different veggies in this. I used the 5 tbsp of oyster sauce and added just a splash of sesame oil. We'll have this again. Thanx!Reply