Ww Strawberry Spinach Salad
We enjoyed this simple low cal salad which is great with grilled fish or chicken or even by itself for a low cal lunch. Recipe source: Great Cooking Every Day If you are following Weight Watchers this is 3 points per serving.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach, rinsed and torn
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1⁄4 onion, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup aged goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large salad bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients (vinegar - pepper).
- Add the spinach, strawberries and onion. Toss.
- Sprinkle with the cheese. Toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I've had many versions of strawberry spinach salad before and I must say this one could be my favorite. The crumbled goat cheese adds a special something that other spinach salads don't have. The dressing was awesome, too. I doubled the dressingto make sure I had enough and it got used up. Thanx for posting!