Ww Salmon Croquettes
- Ready In:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- In a bowl, pick out the skin and crush any bones in the salmon.
- Then, add in the celery, scallions, egg, and dill; form into 12 log shaped croquettes.
- Place the wheat germ on a sheet of wax paper.
- Carefully place the croquette into the skillet and cook 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve on the salad greens with the lemon on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!