Ww Pizza Pasta
This is out of one of my old weight watchers cookbooks called "Two's Company". It is excellent! Easy and quick to fix and only has 8 points for 1 1/4 cups plus cheese. Hope you enjoy! Happy eating!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 cup bottled pizza sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup hot large cooked elbow macaroni, cooked without salt and fat (about 2 ozs uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook meat in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Drain and return meat to skillet.
- Add pizza sauce, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add macaroni; cook 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I did the recipe for 4 serving. I used lean ground beef. I used frozen pizza sauce which had pesto in it. I didn't have enough, so I added 14 ounces of diced tomatoes and added a big tablespoon of pesto. I didn't use salt. This was very good with the addition of pesto. Thanks Teresa. Made for 123 hit wondersReply
see 7 more