Ww Oat Banana Nut Muffins
A muffin sweetened with honey and ripe bananas, with whole wheat flour and oats.
- Ready In:
- 2 large bananas, very ripe
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin cups with 12 paper inserts or spray with oil spray.
- In a medium size bowl, peel and mash bananas. Add honey, egg white, milk and oil. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix flour, rolled oats, baking soda, salt, baking powder and chopped walnuts. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until moistened well. Divide batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups and cook 18-22 minutes until slightly brown on tops or until desired doneness.
- Remove muffins from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation