Ww Fire-And-Ice Melon Soup - 2 Pts
This is out of a really old Weight Watchers Magazine. Cook time includes chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 4 cups honeydew melon, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, fresh
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded
- Combine melon, lime juice, sugar, mint leaves, salt, and jalapeno pepper in a blender, and process until mixture is smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve chilled, garnished with mint sprigs, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Well, I probably squelched the fire-and-ice thing in your recipe, but I did cut back on the amount of both mint & jalapeno by quite a bit! Still, we thoroughly enjoy honeydew & the bit of those two ingredients that I did include were enough to satisfy both of us! Very, very nice! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]