WW Farro Salad With Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Combine farro, salt and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered until farro is tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain well and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, parsley, onion, vinegar, oil and salt.
- Add farro to tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"