Ww Core Zucchini Crust Cheese Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 1⁄2 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, fat free
- 1⁄2 cup fat free parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, fat-free
- Salt coarsely grated zucchini and let stand 15 minutes.
- Squeeze moisture out of zucchini.
- Combine eggs, cornmeal, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and basil.
- Add zucchini and mix well.
- Spray nonfat cooking spray on a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread zucchini mixture into baking pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°F
- Broil 5 minutes to golden brown.
- Remove "crust" from oven.
- Spread tomato sauce on crust.
- Arrange vegetables liberally over crust (can add more core veggies to taste).
- Sprinkle remaining fat free mozzarella over the pizza
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So I enjoyed this very much. I made it with one zucchini and topped it with tons of veggies and a bit of cheese. I tweeked the recipe a bit and it still turned out great! The zucchini was still kinda soggy but next time I'll make a bigger pizza so it's thinner. I had to eat it with a fork but I will make it again for sure. I love how I ate so many veggies for supper and didn't even know it.