Ww 5 Points - Crunchy Tex-Mex Chicken Fingers
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In shallow dish, mix wheat germ and spices.
- In another shallow dish, whisk egg whites with 2 tbsp water.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into the wheat germ mixture.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked, about 10 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My goodness...these are better than I imagined anything with wheat germ could ever be! LOL Delicious, crunchy, just the right amount of spice. I have a 12-year old daughter who is a bottomless pit when it's something she likes. She was asking the other family members if they were going to finish their chicken and if she could have it. :) Definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting.