Ww 4pt Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert
- Ready In:
- Make pudding with 2 C cold skim milk as directed on the package.
- In microwavable dish, heat peanut butter until it just starts to melt.
- Stir melted peanut butter into the pudding mix until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping to make the pudding mixture fluffier.
- Seperate into 4 serving dishes.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve covered with plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle toffee bits evenly over 4 servings.
- * Cooking time is cooling time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook! I am generally looking for fast, easy and affordable meals that'll accomodate to my tastes as well as the Monkey's tastebuds. Hope you enjoy my recipes, hopefully I can add some new additions soon.