Ww 3 Points - Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From WW online
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces canned pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup ice cube
- Combine ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth, adding more ice cubes if necessary to create a thick purée.
- Pour into 4 tall glasses and serve.
- Yields about 1 cup per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
You've got A GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE here, as is, but I'm inclined to throw in a banana as well, next time around! I did put the pineapple in the freezer until ALMOST frozen (for the chill factor), then omitted the ice cubes for a more intense flavor! Thanks for a wonderful drink! [Tagged, made & reviewed just for the 'halibut!']Reply