Ww 2 Points Stuffed Eggplant (Aubergine)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From WW site.
- Ready In:
- 2 -4 ounces baby eggplants
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 ounces shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggplants in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp and chop, reserve shells.
- Heat oven to 350 dregrees.
- In small skillet, heat oil and add onion, pepper, chopped eggplant pulp, garlic and saute til tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in ricotta, then egg, then breadcrumbs, then seasonings.
- Spray 10x6 pan and spoon mixture into each eggplant shell.
- Place shells in pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle each with mozzaerlla.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note