Ww 1 Point - Mexican-Flavored Edamame
From WW Online
- Ready In:
- 5 1⁄3 ounces frozen edamame, shelled, about 1/3 of a 16 oz bag
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place a small saucepan filled with water over high heat.
- Add edamame to pan and bring to a boil; boil for 3 minutes and drain.
- Place edamame in a serving bowl and set aside.
- To make seasoning, mix together sea salt, chili powder, ground cumin and cayenne pepper in a cup; toss with edamame until well-coated.
- 1 Point yields about 1/3 cup per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION