Ww 0 Points Cajun-Style Stuffed Mushrooms
From WW site.
- Ready In:
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 lb button mushroom, about 24
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 slices whole wheat bread, finely chopped into breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightl coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Remove msuhroom stems from caps and finely chop them, reserving and setting aside caps.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Saute mushroom stems, onion, pepper and spainch until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with 2 T. of filling mixture. Place mushrooms, stuffed sides up, on jellyroll pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes and serve warm. Points figured for 2 mushroomss per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more