World's Easiest Lasagna
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with non-fat cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix together the pasta sauce and ground turkey.
- Line bottom of prepared dish with 1/3 of the pasta sauce mixture.
- Lay strips of uncooked lasagna noodles on top of pasta sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese over noodles and sprinkle one half of the mozzarella cheese over the cottage cheese.
- Start with 1/3 of the sauce again, and repeat layers one more time, ending with the last third of the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Note: To avoid a mess with the lasagna bubbling over, place dish on a cookie sheet or sheet of foil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!