World's Best Steak Sauce
This is the best steak sauce I have ever found. We love it and use it even on the baked potatoes that I serve with the steak.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can of drained mushrooms
- any left over meat drippings (optional)
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire, catsup and kitchen bouquet.
- When the sauce starts to sizzle, add green onions and mushrooms.
- Sizzle again and serve over grilled steak, or even slices of roast beef.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Its ok but far from 5 star and far from the "world's best steak sauce". I make all sorts or gourmet sauces for all sorts of meals. I have over 5 premium steak sauce recipes and a lot of experience with gourmet steak sauce recipes. I say this not to boast but so that the reader knows that I know what I am talking about when I give this recipe 1 star.Reply
This was good steak sauce. It certainly was quick and easy too. I think that next time, I will use fresh mushrooms and saute them in the melted butter before adding the other ingredients. Also, I might use less lemon juice to reduce the tartness a little. My family enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing.2Reply