World's Best Baked Potato
A delicious artery clogger if there ever was one.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 1min
- Take medium-sized potato.
- Split while raw (do not cut all the way through the potato).
- Season with butter, salt, pepper and place one slice of bacon in middle of potato.
- Wrap tightly in foil and cook slowly in coals or a 350° oven for one hour or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- When done, remove the bacon.
- (I usually melt some butter and sour cream to pour over potato.) This is a guaranteed recipe for artery clogging.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION