World Class Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine (not butter because it makes them too flat)
- 1 1⁄4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12 ounce) bags chocolate chips
- white sugar, to roll cookies in
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir together.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture gradually and mix until blended.
- Add chocolate chip.
- Roll in balls and roll in sugar. Criss cross with a fork.
- Bake 8 minutes @ 350 degrees (Will be just a little brown) Take out. DO NOT overbake or they will be too crunchy.
- Remove to a wire rack and let cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These are great cookies! I made two kinds, as the recipe makes enough that you can divide it and do that. One batch was milk, dark, and semi-sweet chocolate chips, and the other was Reese's Pieces, Peanut Butter Chips, and Peanuts. I added a heaping cup (total) of the combination of the above to each. I ended up turning the oven up to 375, and baking for closer to 10-11 minutes. Thanks for a great and versitile recipe!! Made for PAC Spring '09.