Wonderful Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious and easy for a busy week night meal. My husband loves this one.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed beefy mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube, crushed
- 3 -4 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of amish egg noodles
- In slow cooker combine the meat, soups, onions, Worcestershire sauce, water, beef bouillon cube, garlic cloves, onion soup mix, mushrooms, salt, pepper, Lawry's Seasoned Salt, and dried parsley. Mix well. Cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- Put the cream cheese in the microwave for about 30 to 40 seconds or until it becomes creamy when mixed with a spoon. Once it is creamy, add it to the slowcooker and mix well.
- If the sauce seems a little on the thin side, take 1/8 cup of water and mix in a heaping tbs of corn starch. Once the cornstarch is dissolved in the water, add it to the crock pot and stir well. The sauce will begin to thicken up.
- Boil the noodles according to package directions.
- Serve Beef Stroganoff over hot noodles with a tossed salad on the side. Enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION