Woked Spicy Chili-Garlic Chicken
photo by TotesWILD
- Ready In:
- 2 fresh chicken breasts
- spice world minced garlic 4 . 5 oz jar
- mccormick ginger, Ground, 8-Ounce Unit
- salt & pepper
- cashews (unsalted)
- sesame seeds
- Kikkoman soy sauce (10 oz.)
- huy fong vietnamese chili-garlic sauce, 8 Oz
- Fire up the wok on high and put your fave oil in (you can do this in a pan too but the wok is way more fun and impressive lookin’).
- Get you some fresh chicken and slice em up to pieces about the size of yer thumb.
- When the oil is smoking dump the chicken in and enjoy the sizzle noise.
- Add some soy sauce (enough to cover the bottom of the wok).
- Stir it until it’s not all raw then dump in a ton of the Chili Garlic sauce. I like it spicy so I am generous on the sauce.
- After about 5 mins I like to add in some minced garlic, ginger powder and some salt & pepper.
- Toss in some cashews with 1 minute to go then mix it all around like a pro.
- Serve into a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Nuff said.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!