Wok Around the Clock
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1/4 cup broth
- 6 kumquats, unpeeled or 1/4 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 green onion, bias-cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2" thick slices.
- Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet.
- Cook pork in hot oil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- To hot pan, add wine and kumquats or orange slices and hoisin sauce.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Return pork to pan.
- Heat through.
- Stir in onion and sesame seed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used 1 pork tenderloin. In the direction, you don't say when to add the white wine so I added it at the same time as the oranges and hoisin. I used orange slices but I'd like to try with kumquats, I'm sure it would be even more special. I used toasted black sesame seed. Thanks WiGal :) The taste is wonderful. Made for the Zwizzle Chicks of ZWT