Winter Melon Soup With Barley and Goji Berries
- Ready In:
- Wash the barley and soak for about 1 hour.
- Wash goji and soak for 20 minutes.
- Parboil the pork ribs with the ginger, trim off any excess fats.
- Cut and clean the melon.
- Bring the 1000ml water to the boil, add the pork ribs, melon pieces, barley and the goji.
- Bring the water and ingredients back to the boil, then lower to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Turn off heat and cover pot and let soup stand for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!