Winnie's Baked Beans (Awesome!)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans or (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and place in a 3 quart casserole or a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- That's it!
Join The Conversation
Karen=^..^= I used your bean recipe as a guide to my dinner tonight. I had two kielbasa patties that I planned on using tonight for dinner, so I incorporated them into your recipe. I omitted the bacon to use my kielbasa patties....and also omitted the onion because the onion I had was spoiled when I cut into it. Darn! I know that the kielbasa did not add the flavor the bacon would have...but none-the-less, these beans were darn good.